OMG ICE...

So I woke today,hair all messed up and all,and hearing my sister's car trying to get into our driveway
Ooh yeah you should know that drive way is on a hill, yes a hill.
but with ice.
humph,anyways i didn't fix my hair-ponytail
got ready to face the dreaded ice,spread throw out the salt that is it.
Ice,salt,and old people :) how gentle, fragile and...
SLOW CONFUSED DRIVERS!!! no I'm not mad I'm laughing
so me and my big bro when to the bank came out and we confronted a nice salty new car
(old people tend to have really nice cars, and I sound like I'm describing a pretzel.?)
yeah they have nice cars but they can't drive them.
sorry it's true.
so this old man was slowly driving side2side of the road -and I'm tiring to hold my laughter
you should have seen how many times this many brakes.:)
so when he gets to the lights,so he stops and takes an illegal u-turn
lol,and my bros like
"when we(young ones)do it the police comes and when they do it they ignore it"-mad tone
this is true but their old people ,they can't see right!
or maybe they do these actions because their using the excuse of being old as a free pass
an abuse of age?
Any ways when we went to a grocery store they put this song one and i started laughing out of no where be at the same time i pictured people slipping and sliding on ice
funny.
It's like those funny vids in which perhaps the kid falls or trips,right? and they play classical music with it,-same thing
And because i stayed home today i seen kids at bus stops that i never knew existed
because I'm usually not there or going to elementary school.
but the thing was that i couldn't believe was that there was at least 15-20 kids there waiting
damn thats a lot of kids.
And a saw kids sliding on ice for fun and breaking the top layer of ice of the snow.
Wow I'm bored and tried of watching CNN,ugh
So yeah I'm bored.
And hungry,know what,I gonna go eat comida! (thats food in espanol,spanish)
C U 2morrow
~peace and much love,jjenvy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.