This snow...
This snow is a snow that i am not so fond of
my shoes are wet and cold
my fingers froze and it hurts
picturing what I'm going through my life
Walking through a long hallway with many doors
i came upon these wooden double doors
i opened them,unsuspecting what will come ahead
without a thought,i blinked
I opened my eyes and i found myself with a birthday candle
and Victorian hallways and curled hair
so i stepped through the wooden floor seeing
many more doors within the hall
Looking at my candle,i wished
but feared
that my wish might not come
true.
my shoes are wet and cold
my fingers froze and it hurts
picturing what I'm going through my life
Walking through a long hallway with many doors
i came upon these wooden double doors
i opened them,unsuspecting what will come ahead
without a thought,i blinked
I opened my eyes and i found myself with a birthday candle
and Victorian hallways and curled hair
so i stepped through the wooden floor seeing
many more doors within the hall
Looking at my candle,i wished
but feared
that my wish might not come
true.
Comments