Envy on the Coast :(

So it's been a long time since I've posted,I'm quite upset Envy's drummer Dan Gluszak isn't playing with envy anymore :( He was an awesome drummer,for sure.so Envy is looking for drummers!
Well I'm no drummer,aww! but best wishes to them to find a drummer.And I guess Dan is producing music!!!He's looking for bands to produce for!Their great opportunities ladies and gentleman!
What I'm about to say is my opinion only!:
Ive been looking at the recent youtube drummers auditions for envy on the coast,and I think If your going to post drumming covers,I'd like to hear more drumming than the music ,or no music at all.

-you'll hear the drumming clearer.

-A person might say "this guy is such an awesome drummer!"well your really hearing most of Dan's marvelous drumming,and not the drummer itself.

-my advice: if you have done an audition,already do it again without the music so whoever is looking at your video would judge you for your drumming not Dan's.

So I wish you all great luck with your auditions!
(I mean it, try your best!)

~peace and much love,jjenvy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.