My newly discovered artists

Ive been taking some of my time to look for bands are artist who might not be "noticed".You should know that i like look for new different bands and artist because... well,hearing the same music for months does get kinda tiring.Well to me.And these are the great artists!!! Yay!

Well here they are...

SKYWIRE



Their from Raleigh, North Carolina U.S and the members are Nick who is vocals/guitar,Dave plays bass,Paul who is lead guitar,and Patrick who plays the drums.They are awesome!!! They are seriously energetic,for sure.And the way their songs are put is such a great mix.

I would recommend this band if you like: Incubus, Sekaku Liveband, Alexisonfire


Reverie Sound Revue




This is a band from Calgary,Canada.The band members are Lisa Lobsinger,Patrick Walls
Marc De Pape,Bryce Gracey,John-Marcel de Waal.They sound great so cool and stellar i my say.They have a chill and jazz such effect in their music=great.

I would recommend this band if you like: Minus the bear, Moving Mountains, Peter, Bjorn & John

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love finding new music jj. I can tell it means so much to you so keep searching for stuff. The internet is great for that!!

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.