whats up Photoshop!
Last Friday i bought myself adobe photoshop,its a software to edit your photos and do other cool graphic design things,first I got to play around the studio and see what i can do.
Later on i tried to edit some photos and they turned out pretty great,and well i thought photoshop was going to be easier than the software GIMP which i thought it was much easier and well the easiest i might have to say is picasa from google which is really easy.
But I have some issues with photoshop i want to load some brushes and i cant.
I still need seek out some answers and honestly i can do some pretty cool shit with this golden software,ok its not the best in the market of graphic design software but its good,real good.
I'd say
And i hope I'll get to do some kick-ass projects with this software -and I'll try :)
So l8er.
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
Later on i tried to edit some photos and they turned out pretty great,and well i thought photoshop was going to be easier than the software GIMP which i thought it was much easier and well the easiest i might have to say is picasa from google which is really easy.
But I have some issues with photoshop i want to load some brushes and i cant.
I still need seek out some answers and honestly i can do some pretty cool shit with this golden software,ok its not the best in the market of graphic design software but its good,real good.
I'd say
And i hope I'll get to do some kick-ass projects with this software -and I'll try :)
So l8er.
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
Comments