Wow its been a long time.
I haven't posted anything in a while and well i was thinking..
Vegetarianism
ta la...yeah i was thinking about becoming a vegetarian
why because i feel like laying off the meat for a while, so I'm not eating so much of it.Anyways while thinking about it i had some questions that popped up in my head...
Why would some one become a vegetarian after seeing those videos of animals
being badly treated?
-i mean it makes no sense are you disgusted of the gore,the violence is it so
bad that it makes you not eat them?
-then if that's the case protect their rights
-from my prospective some people eat meat for survival and nutrition and some
eat meat because their carnivores,that's real bad for you though ,eating too much meat.
and well that's what i just had to get off my chest,those wondering questions.
animals are living creatures
they should be treated
with care
and
remember before
you let your anger out on them
...before you impress
your friends with
your "champion"
fighting bull dog
they have feelings
they have a smile
they have a heart
and
they have a soul.
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
Vegetarianism
ta la...yeah i was thinking about becoming a vegetarian
why because i feel like laying off the meat for a while, so I'm not eating so much of it.Anyways while thinking about it i had some questions that popped up in my head...
Why would some one become a vegetarian after seeing those videos of animals
being badly treated?
-i mean it makes no sense are you disgusted of the gore,the violence is it so
bad that it makes you not eat them?
-then if that's the case protect their rights
-from my prospective some people eat meat for survival and nutrition and some
eat meat because their carnivores,that's real bad for you though ,eating too much meat.
and well that's what i just had to get off my chest,those wondering questions.
animals are living creatures
they should be treated
with care
and
remember before
you let your anger out on them
...before you impress
your friends with
your "champion"
fighting bull dog
they have feelings
they have a smile
they have a heart
and
they have a soul.
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
Comments
I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.
I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.
I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
See you soon :)