Short Entry 10am @ skool...

yeah im at school and i still have the horrible cold,i cant stand it i wish i was at home in this moment a warm sweater and those super warm sweatpants with some hot tea lol,my runny nose is ridiculous and i dont want to be here someone help me!!!,my head is about to hit the keyboard right below me.Im not going to put any photos right now because in this computer im using the program photoshop isnt on it and i cant do my watermarks,im up to my last tissue,great.Well I'll be posting another entry later today with some more photographs.Oh and i you want to see them even more better go to my deviant art later today,they will be posted ,my deviant art link is in my link column on the bottom right of my blog.I hope to you or whoever reads this blog a good day,and i better day than im having,and stay healthy!!~hot tea~ha.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi jjenvy. Yeah, I just sort of stumbled into your blog! Glad you like mine, well its something to do isn't it!! This weekend I'm going to read all your posts so be prepared for more comments in the future! Take care and chill!!
jjenvy said…
Thanks Greenfingers, I'll your blogs as well and see what I missed out on,lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.