Unordinary.

Ok i decided today that i wont be posting new photos,because well today is my day to relax myself today was the last day of school and im done with it,oh yeah.And i wanted to write about the odd side of myself,of who i am and what i am.Wait that sounded awesome.Ok here it goes...
  1. My vision,my eyes are camera lenses,a movie, my movie,and many photographs.
  2. My music,my music are sound waves that hit my vessel,and sends me to my world above and far,far away from reality,my escape.
  3. The sky i see from my window is a never ending sight,that i love.
  4. My taste buds,these pink little taste buds that taste all sweets.(chocolate)
  5. My music is also my soundtrack and this soundtrack i can never complete.
  6. The sky above me,that I always stare at ,that i always love staring at,priceless!
  7. Evenings and countrysides is the greatest combination ever.
  8. Saturday mornings,a bagel,and a cup of hot coffee,say no more.
  9. I don't like Mondays but I love Fridays.
  10. The moon and stars are something i like to see even more of.
  11. I love it when the snow falls.
  12. I like to laugh at things that are funny.
  13. Hey it's lucky 13!!!
  14. I like to sleep in,until 9 or 10am
  15. I don't like watching too much news.
  16. I read when i find those stumble upon interesting books.
  17. I give positives but i end up with negatives.
  18. Theres no name to the color of the sky.
  19. I have temper,but i calm myself down on my own,and by myself.
  20. I wish i could go into space,it seems so cool.
  21. I never taken drugs,but prescription drugs yes.
  22. I occasionally drink,for holidays ,i never got drunk or ever will.
  23. When i eat cake with colored frosting i always mix them,just to see the different colors it will make.
  24. I love poetry, and i make my own.
  25. My head is my very own mp3 because when there is no music available the music plays in my head.(I'm not kidding)
  26. I have a wondering mind.
  27. I rather be a loner then 5700th member.
  28. I search through t.v channels in order 1,2,3 than 100,99,98
  29. I love art,it's in my blood.
  30. I try and avoid ice,because I'm afraid of slipping.
  31. Fog looks cool.
  32. I'm not perfect,but who is?
  33. I can not leave someone without saying goodbye and take care,if i don't I'd feel very weird.
  34. I'm a shy person for sure.But i will talk when necessary.
  35. I don't like hate that's in the world but like peace and love.
  36. I always wanted to go to a diner at 12am,its a goal.
  37. I'm a female human,an odd human from another planet.
  38. After my first road trip,i want to go on another.
  39. I believe in moments.
  40. Sometimes i feel the urge in saying "i don't care" to some specific questions.
  41. I'm interested into people who have a great vocabulary.
So that's a list of some things about myself and and stuff about myself and i hope that was interesting.
And yes it's all true.(holy crap this list is long,damn)
Hope you guys all have a great day till tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You've got a great grasp of words. I can tell that it can only get better to.

32. I'm not perfect,but who is?

So true.

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.