(Untitled).
Well whats up? Im okay just chilling,awaiting spring break thank you god! :)This winter has been way to freakin long, really so long I feel like a year and a half has passed me by it's ridiculous.And so today at class reality has really took a beating on me ,remember i have a conflict with reality, i really do and it totally kicked my ass.I was in class and i had to write something on the board guess what I HAD NO F'N IDEA WHAT I HAD TO DO! Seriously was blank,so blank i felt my head was rinsed out and filled with water,and it had no flavor at all.My wires werent connected, i had a manual but it was in a totally different tongue,it looked famillar and nothing.Nothing!!! I was compeletly lost, people tried on giving me the answers (NOTHING) I just didnt connect.I didnt know what to do.At the end,it turned out to be the most easiest thing ever,and i had trouble and struggles with it.I felt like a dumbass and compeletly zoned out.Sometimes i event feel the setting is a dream or something and im not there,when i am there.So i pinch myself to just see if im awake or sleeping.And just to make this clear im a really creative person,as you can tell :) I like being creative but it sometimes interfers with my reality and it sux and i have to control it.And i know im not the only one with problem,just say'n.
(a few hours later)Yes this part of the entry that im starting is later on in the day and well my day was actually the crapiest day of my vida,yes it is...okay possibly it's not but lately it is.I think this entry is pretty much longer than the entries before.And as you can tell from the earlier entry school wasn't so great because my grades a low and im typically they honor student,people see a honor student as a smart succsesful person,okay that was great until this student who has gotten great grades for 3 years and then gets a 47 on a quiz,or makes a mini mistake,to me the one who is known to do this perfectly--this stuff is ridiculous and it totally plays on your mind.Anyways as much as i would like to be the kid with Ap and honors courses,its not really gonna happen, i think its always good to keep your head up straight and do things good and do things GREAT when necessary.Yeah thats a good idea, i dont like the way im feel now it sucks.But now im just going to have to stabilize my grades and i learned an important lesson:
"no one is perfect."
(oh yeah! that's definitely right) :)
ok thats about it for today and I'll post something tomorrow:) now im just going to chill.
Cuz that what im good at !!! :)
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
(a few hours later)Yes this part of the entry that im starting is later on in the day and well my day was actually the crapiest day of my vida,yes it is...okay possibly it's not but lately it is.I think this entry is pretty much longer than the entries before.And as you can tell from the earlier entry school wasn't so great because my grades a low and im typically they honor student,people see a honor student as a smart succsesful person,okay that was great until this student who has gotten great grades for 3 years and then gets a 47 on a quiz,or makes a mini mistake,to me the one who is known to do this perfectly--this stuff is ridiculous and it totally plays on your mind.Anyways as much as i would like to be the kid with Ap and honors courses,its not really gonna happen, i think its always good to keep your head up straight and do things good and do things GREAT when necessary.Yeah thats a good idea, i dont like the way im feel now it sucks.But now im just going to have to stabilize my grades and i learned an important lesson:
"no one is perfect."
(oh yeah! that's definitely right) :)
ok thats about it for today and I'll post something tomorrow:) now im just going to chill.
Cuz that what im good at !!! :)
~peace and much love,jjenvy~
Comments