The dark side of me.
I just have recently touched the dark side of myself.
It's a place I don't ever want to be.
I know I'm the creator of this place but i just can't bare to sink my hands into the dark thick ink that's inside of there.
I just sink..waiting..sinking..waiting
untill I can't breathe,
untill it's hard to move.
I honestly can say i don't like this side of me.
I lose all hope,all effort,all of myself.
It's something that has no title but I'm able to describe.
I hoped for a pair of arms to save me..instead i save myself because i know thoes arms will never come.
"never say never" is a lie.
After those weeks away I can't seem to connect the right wires in my head, I'm confused.
It's a place I don't ever want to be.
I know I'm the creator of this place but i just can't bare to sink my hands into the dark thick ink that's inside of there.
I just sink..waiting..sinking..waiting
untill I can't breathe,
untill it's hard to move.
I honestly can say i don't like this side of me.
I lose all hope,all effort,all of myself.
It's something that has no title but I'm able to describe.
I hoped for a pair of arms to save me..instead i save myself because i know thoes arms will never come.
"never say never" is a lie.
After those weeks away I can't seem to connect the right wires in my head, I'm confused.
Comments