Free time...
While I have a litttle bit of free time right now..even though right now I should be doing something,Oh well :]Anyways my lil neice Jezebel was born on Monday and just yesturday I finally got the courage to carry this little twinkle star<3 I saw her breathe and yaw,she tried to open her little eyes.She made little facial expressions..they made me feel the inner sensetivity my heart has.Even thought my arms get kinda numb staying in one sole position,i didn't wan't to rock her because she looked fragile so i tried to protect her and tried to carry her safely.She is SOOO CUTE.Even thought I knew the tensions and issue both of Jezebel's parents were hidding..I never liked what they do,I would not even think of doing that in the middle of the joy of my child's first days.That anger's me so much you just can't believe but the peaceful joyous thought of a young baby helps me calm down.And then Jezebel's grandma asked me in a middle of a conversation,When do you think you'll get married? my reaction was umm...I don't think im gonna get married(voice fade) (people laugh .........haha) but then when I got back home I started thinking about the question...
Asked my sis she said "well marriage happens as a surprise"
That clearly sounds like a lie
surprise really??
haha wow in what world does she live in
I mean I get it, porposal happens when she doesn't expect it.
I just want to be the crazy cool auntie lol...cuz im sooo rad
wow
that was so unexpecting.
Peace and much love..have an awesome day :) jjenvy
Asked my sis she said "well marriage happens as a surprise"
That clearly sounds like a lie
surprise really??
haha wow in what world does she live in
I mean I get it, porposal happens when she doesn't expect it.
I just want to be the crazy cool auntie lol...cuz im sooo rad
wow
that was so unexpecting.
Peace and much love..have an awesome day :) jjenvy
Comments