It's been awhile..

I have been quiet busy working on term papers,getting the grade..I've been through a fever that couldn't let me type and I have had a very extraordinary dreams which I love even though their not true :( but don't we wish.Well,I'm graduating soon later this month and my birthday is January 14th so I can't wait!! and I'm also expecting a cute little baby niece soon,tomorrow actually :D I'm gonna be an auntie for the second time YAY! This week I know is gonna be one of the busiest weeks I will have this year.But I'm just happy that I'm graduating soon I'm tired of the same routine

Same..Same..Same

sometimes I wish something awesome would happen,it would be so rad! But the only thing different is if I have a dream,that's why I love them.So the dream I had was weird but wonderful at the same time.I would tell you about it but it might bore you and my dreams are sometimes confusing and they like to morph the locations and settings,I just wonder does anyone have dreams in which their dreams does funny things like morphing locations or something?! but I've had this one dream where it was like winter wonderland but the snowflakes were like awesome graphic sorta thing,it was cool,wish it was true.


And I also have uploaded new photos on to my deviant Art page,the link is on the side bar of my blog :)

happy 2010! 

peace and much love,jjenvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.