Peace Needed

I need some peace in my life..

away from ridiculous conflicts
from people with low IQ's and the use them anyway in the wrong way
from the worries in my life and in others
sometimes i feel that need to be on Novocaine
because it's not only my pain but others pain also
i usually am the one who tries to keep the peace...but i don't get any back
the only relief is from listening to music,the sigh of relief you would hear from me
we all get tired  from life

so we need an escape

would you escape with me?

conflicts after conflicts after conflicts January 2010
luckily it's not throughout a whole year...thank god
but do not worry my dear friends
I still do believe in the light at the end of the tunnel
I still do believe
Writing to me is also a getaway form to express my emotion
thank god for pencils,pens and paper
...and this blog
Why can't I sleep away these problems??
let me know
I could take the easy way out,but I don't think god would love it so much
but laughter makes my days better

Peace is needed in every corner of the world. 





have a wonderful day with much peace and love,jjenvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.