Beautiful Emotion.
Oh my dear readers It's about time that I give you an update...
Today I saw the most beautiful town in the world,it's even pretty when theres a blizzard.
But my goodness I was stunned,seriously I was in shock and incredibly amazed.
I also was pretty pissed oh how I did not bring my sexy camera with me.
But never mind that,it was not so important.
I was thinking,what I always do.
I was truly so amazed I kept thinking of how beautiful it looked.
It looked so unreal..so fantasy like never before.
The houses this town has were from Victorian times... every single one.
With a nice dusting of snow falling from the heavens we call the sky.
The cool breeze did not seem harsh but it seemed like if Jack Frost gave you the best hug in the world.
Me thinking in my head
oh my g*d look
I got this feeling I never had before,the feeling of extreme happiness....
extreme...happiness.
I then thought What? is this the feeling you get when your deeply in love??
it surely felt like it.
Though I have never been in love but that seriously felt very close to my expectations of what true love might feel like.
I could tell you that,that was one of the best feelings I have ever felt in my entire life.
I know I sound weird comparing a wonderful blizzard to the emotion of true love,but I just don't give a DAMN.
g*d that was wonderful.
Today I saw the most beautiful town in the world,it's even pretty when theres a blizzard.
But my goodness I was stunned,seriously I was in shock and incredibly amazed.
I also was pretty pissed oh how I did not bring my sexy camera with me.
But never mind that,it was not so important.
I was thinking,what I always do.
I was truly so amazed I kept thinking of how beautiful it looked.
It looked so unreal..so fantasy like never before.
The houses this town has were from Victorian times... every single one.
With a nice dusting of snow falling from the heavens we call the sky.
The cool breeze did not seem harsh but it seemed like if Jack Frost gave you the best hug in the world.
Me thinking in my head
oh my g*d look
I got this feeling I never had before,the feeling of extreme happiness....
extreme...happiness.
I then thought What? is this the feeling you get when your deeply in love??
it surely felt like it.
Though I have never been in love but that seriously felt very close to my expectations of what true love might feel like.
I could tell you that,that was one of the best feelings I have ever felt in my entire life.
I know I sound weird comparing a wonderful blizzard to the emotion of true love,but I just don't give a DAMN.
g*d that was wonderful.
Comments