I'm back. I see that wall of smooth suffocating goo from my past. I'll help me. I know it will. It'll bring me comfort in these uncertain times. It's comfortably warm, soft, and smooth at times, insulating security. My hands were still holding onto the bar, on the ceiling. The goo was flowing up. Shoes went first, knees, hips, chest... "Honey, do you see this?" calm, but my eyes are staring right at you. "Want do you want?" "What do you want?" In a calm voice I want balance. Keep that in mind. But I want you to feel happy and good. "What do you want?" "Honey...Honey" I sense your hesitation. Your hesitation gives me doubts. "What do you want?" You are still hesitant with no response. I look down at the goo. I look back up at you. It was nice. But I'm not sinking back into. Carrying my mother gave me a stronger back. I pull myself up. Wiggling up. Forcing myself. Because I sure as hell I'm not si...
I'm still in a limbo situation. But whenever I listen to "Future" I feel that concern wash away. Like the song sung by Doris Day "Lo Que sera...sera" (what will be...will be) Que Sera Sera Whatever will be will be The future's not ours to see Because I'm tired of overthinking the future. Let me just take care of the issues/dealings of today. okay? good. ^ me fighting those anxiety giving thoughts lmao ^
Ok because i have free time i will tell something things i forgot to post,like for instance Yesterday in class i was bored ,i then looked on my hand and noticed a brown splinter that's been under my skin for sometime now,"i should try and take it out later.."so yes later,and well while my bookbag,backpack or whatever you want to call it was on my desk and i had two miniature little pink ribbons with gold safety pins (support breast cancer!) on my black bag and one disappeared ,how? i don't know.but the last one that was left,the sewing was messy so i took it down,the gold pin..?...i so then decided on trying to use the safety to take the splinter out,unsuccessful.Anyways at least i tried.That was yesterday ,and now im going to tell you what i did today some clumsy and stupid things. Well first i usually pour water into my mug,warm it up in the microwave and then take it out put the teabag in with sugar and done,(the dumbest thing ever)--->I forgot the water, i hea...
Comments