Random dancing/music/drawing :)

I danced randomly in the passenger seat of my brothers car,while he was rinsing his car before going the car wash.(it was so awesome because the music was freak'n delicious...sorry thats only way i could describe it lol)

Music is my best friend.I love music to the core my heart.Even though I don't play an instrument...I wish i could play the guitar :D...
Lately I've been listening to folk which is incredibly calming.But I have also been listening to some gypsy punk rock/amazing and some metalcore.

Oh yeah and I drew something so sweet I'll will give you a cavity. lol





That last sentence popped up in my head...it's soo damn clever.

peace and much love~jjenvy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely drawing JJ. Folk music is getting very popular now to!

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.