I am ...
I hate to say it but i feel desperate.
Desperate?
But...desperate for what?
I am desperate to find someone to talk to. Yes...
I know this might seem pathetic and oh soo "loser-ish" ,but its true.
Yes i do have friends, but were "separated"
I want to find a person I can talk to.
someone...
who won't make rude comments about the things I say.
who would at least be interested in the conversation.
who won't tell anyone of my secrets.(some1 i can trust)
who i can talk for hours about anything in the world.
I guess that about it.
I'd post this on craigslist ,but its filled with weirdos.
-peace and much love.
Desperate?
But...desperate for what?
I am desperate to find someone to talk to. Yes...
I know this might seem pathetic and oh soo "loser-ish" ,but its true.
Yes i do have friends, but were "separated"
I want to find a person I can talk to.
someone...
who won't make rude comments about the things I say.
who would at least be interested in the conversation.
who won't tell anyone of my secrets.(some1 i can trust)
who i can talk for hours about anything in the world.
I guess that about it.
I'd post this on craigslist ,but its filled with weirdos.
-peace and much love.
Comments
This person will come along when you least expect it...trust me.
In the meantime, stick with cyber friends. I know its not real life but it will keep you going for a while.
Write for yourself, nobody else.
Please don't let it get you down.