hi : /
It's been such a long time since I've been on here.Nothing much has happened except the part of the annoying boulders being in my way of my journey called -life.
Because I have no experience with in a retail or social environment before-I had to gain some sort of experience before I can apply to jobs.And get paid! seriously sometimes in our live we get to some point we say
"yeah..love does make the world go round and be a better place to live but,I know my love can't make money magically appear in my wallet and pay for gasoline."
So I got to volunteer at a used book store.I seriously can't believe I survived in there I get rashes for the used books -god knows what type a moldy book I've touch"
It's not bad but it's kinda weird just working around people who are around 50
-I DON'T hate people of age I just feel very separated from my age group.VERY.
And there is something else that I have been up to- I have been off coffee and soda for about 2 1/5 weeks now (I guess we can say YAY! now)
And umm... i gotten a molar pulled out last month because it hurt like a bitch and I took the prescribed pill the dentist gave me but I fainted because I ate nothing that day so my blood sugar dropped. Oops?
AND finally thank god! next week I'm getting my ears stretched!
fuddddge yesssss!
Till later my readers from a far...
Peace and much love
-jjenvy
Because I have no experience with in a retail or social environment before-I had to gain some sort of experience before I can apply to jobs.And get paid! seriously sometimes in our live we get to some point we say
"yeah..love does make the world go round and be a better place to live but,I know my love can't make money magically appear in my wallet and pay for gasoline."
So I got to volunteer at a used book store.I seriously can't believe I survived in there I get rashes for the used books -god knows what type a moldy book I've touch"
It's not bad but it's kinda weird just working around people who are around 50
-I DON'T hate people of age I just feel very separated from my age group.VERY.
And there is something else that I have been up to- I have been off coffee and soda for about 2 1/5 weeks now (I guess we can say YAY! now)
And umm... i gotten a molar pulled out last month because it hurt like a bitch and I took the prescribed pill the dentist gave me but I fainted because I ate nothing that day so my blood sugar dropped. Oops?
AND finally thank god! next week I'm getting my ears stretched!
fuddddge yesssss!
Till later my readers from a far...
Peace and much love
-jjenvy
Comments