Summer trip to Mexico
This summer I went to mexico to visit some relatives and been though a lot of stuff. Been to a funeral and a cross blessing in the middle of the night which was an amazing ceremony.And other things went to the Villa in mexico city it was really amazing even though it rained all the time.When I visited relatives they showed a lot of their hospitality.We only came to talk but they served us food anyways.We barely ate at home most of the time everyone was stuffed.And people drink a lot of soda so my month of no soda went down the drain sadly.Anyways,the rain was pretty bad,there was some floods and the visibility was terrible.I was staying at an aunts house and the streets were so narrow, if two cars had to pass each other one car had to go on the sidewalk risking the car being scratched.So our rented car was returned with a broken side mirror,not a surprise.And they drive like crazy and they have a lot of speed bumps-it's ridiculous.And most of the time if you ever go to a public bathroom you might have to pay for toilet paper or there wouldn't be any in the stall because people tend to steal them.So that sums up everything and here are some pictures.












Comments
I've always wanted to travel to Mexico to!