(Something)
Well its a topic I always been wanting to ramble about.
Something I just want to talk about for hours.
This something makes my heart sink,make butterflies flutter in my stomach, even though I just don't want to admit it.
I never really want to admit it, and I end up blushing and feel like a fool.
I want to believe in it and I always avoid it, at every opportunity.
I want to, but I feel like it will just wash away like soapy water.
I do... love the feeling of the sinking heart, but I can't,I hate it.
Hate is such a strong word.
It makes my nerves feel weird, almost weak.
I give a sigh every time I want it,even though I know it wont come true.
Should I wait or give up now.
I use to wish for it.
Now I don't anymore.
But...
I miss it.
I like my sinking heart.
I like my butterflies in my stomach.
I like the weak feeling I get in my nerves.
I like the feeling of falling for someone
or just a deep crush.
Okay I'll admit it.
I love it.
-peace and much love,jjenvy
Something I just want to talk about for hours.
This something makes my heart sink,make butterflies flutter in my stomach, even though I just don't want to admit it.
I never really want to admit it, and I end up blushing and feel like a fool.
I want to believe in it and I always avoid it, at every opportunity.
I want to, but I feel like it will just wash away like soapy water.
I do... love the feeling of the sinking heart, but I can't,I hate it.
Hate is such a strong word.
It makes my nerves feel weird, almost weak.
I give a sigh every time I want it,even though I know it wont come true.
Should I wait or give up now.
I use to wish for it.
Now I don't anymore.
But...
I miss it.
I like my sinking heart.
I like my butterflies in my stomach.
I like the weak feeling I get in my nerves.
I like the feeling of falling for someone
or just a deep crush.
Okay I'll admit it.
I love it.
-peace and much love,jjenvy
Comments