Yeah

Standing there with mp3 in hand
in front of the washer at the laundry mat

1 cycle..2 cycle..3 cycle..4..

watching my clothes being washed through the glass door
up,down,up,down
soapy water...

thinking about the future
it's pretty overwhelming

THE FUTURE plan-plan-plan

I don't feel like planning
I want to have an adventure but, being trapped
...yes trapped, I trap myself from what I could possibly be

I want to do a lot of things in my life time but apparently adulthood looks like crap from my view
we don't ever have time.

We
are
always
restricted.

I unfortunately, didn't use my youth wisely like others did.

Kids got to do whatever they wanted to do,I never took advantage and obeyed.

I want to go crazy.
I want to go on a road trip with awesome friends.
I want to record the road trip and replay it and remember how awesome it was.
I want to drink wine in the middle of a field of flowers...I don't know why but it sounds awesome :)
I want to watch the sky when I fall asleep on soft grass without bugs biting me!

but yeah that all I had to say here...

oh- peace and much love,jjenvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.