Long time no see!

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything on here.I have just been busy with a ton of homework.I'm taking this drafting class,I thought it would okay-ish. It turned out that it's just isn't something I want to do.

Defiantly something I just really,really,reallly.. don't want to do.
Its so demanding its ridiculous at times.I've spent nights in which I stay up till 2am to finish drafting for 5 hours straight and just recently all weekend. It makes my neck and back hurt,hurts my eyes,and makes my tried.And I am just not totally into the area of deep technical complex architecture and or drafting.
I just taking pictures of the beautiful architecture there is.

I never ever have used the word "passion"
passion? it sounds really deep,I am never really deep about anything until drafting class..
so I said "I hate this with a passion"
I do, it had gotten to the point that I had to leave class,I just could not bare it any longer, I dread it.
I walked so fast out of the building like if it were in fire.
I couldn't stay there next the annoying old draft board that hides little short me from ever being seen.
I walked fast to a building to see if I could drop the class.
I found out that I can not drop it because if I do I will lose a large about of financial aid.
That's a no-no.
So I went to the career center and asked to take a career test to figured out careers that would fit me.
I took it and I found a few careers that I was mildly interested but not fully.

But, then again I thought to myself...well, what am I going to do with my life?
So I thought...did some research.
And I saw careers like video editor...or anything art related.
And I do like art and my hobby of photography
But,I just to feel that secure to be in an industry that is unreliable at times...freelance graphic designer..and with all that recent graduates as competition. Really?

So I seek'd another path.
I found  this one path that I never really noticed before.
This path...in which I feel happier,makes my mind go wonder in the wild thoughts of discovering new things.

So I thought about it and last Thursday I told brother while walking to the library "If I still like this choice for more than a month and it still interests me,then it is the one"

And as always my brother says "yeah right it's not gonna happen"

And I thought I'll try this whole experiment type thing and see if it works out.
I haven't told my parents about my choice yet because they have been criticizing me
"oh you have to figure out what your gonna be doing because time is passing right on by!"
in Spanish of course

So I will wait it out a bit and see if it still interests me in a month or so.

oh yeah and one small thing....
I don't even like another word: admire- it just seems to me like another word for obsessed.
just saying haha

peace and much love,jjenvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.