Ready..Set..Go
Your life is a roller coaster with no brakes
sometimes it can be fun but, we all know that fun doesn't last so long
I know I hate that part of life
Then we have to s-l-o-w down and take control
Apparently I'm not as wired right
I tend to have fun at the most serious times
And "kinda" slow down at the fun -never mind
I don't slow down i enjoy the moment
because that's what your suppose to do.
sometimes it can be fun but, we all know that fun doesn't last so long
I know I hate that part of life
Then we have to s-l-o-w down and take control
Apparently I'm not as wired right
I tend to have fun at the most serious times
And "kinda" slow down at the fun -never mind
I don't slow down i enjoy the moment
because that's what your suppose to do.
Comments