*UpdateS*
Well its been a long time since I've posted anything and I feel pretty bummed because it's been a while.
Soo...
I haven't posted anything because
I don't like the way college is going-its looking like I wasting my time and money on something that's not going to guarantee me a job after school.
I've going in circles trying to find a major that I can settle into-no success, its just leading me into buying more classes.
A few weeks ago I met with my adviser he led me into "exploring" other areas...which at the time I liked the idea of taking different types of classes that would have interested me but,WTH?so he's telling me I should spend some of money that I worked so hard for on courses that might not even transfer to another university?*mad*
In my current job I try and sell merchandise that I can't even afford even if I wanted to-no commission by the way-
It breaks my heart when people frown while finding out the cost of their "purchase"
We had to charge a middle school teacher once she ended up crying because of frustration.
It killed me.
So, if I ever had a business I will make sure people who need it for a good cause or don't have so much money will be able to get "it" some way. Whatever "it" is.
Through this job I've grown and learned more about myself.
And it's true anything you go through you learn more about yourself.
So that's about it, for now
peace,
jjenvy
Soo...
I haven't posted anything because
- I've busy with school-slacking off to boring lectures lol
- Working in retail-I work with nice people but I discovered how much I love seeing people smile than complain-PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN SUCK :P
I don't like the way college is going-its looking like I wasting my time and money on something that's not going to guarantee me a job after school.
I've going in circles trying to find a major that I can settle into-no success, its just leading me into buying more classes.
A few weeks ago I met with my adviser he led me into "exploring" other areas...which at the time I liked the idea of taking different types of classes that would have interested me but,WTH?so he's telling me I should spend some of money that I worked so hard for on courses that might not even transfer to another university?*mad*
In my current job I try and sell merchandise that I can't even afford even if I wanted to-no commission by the way-
It breaks my heart when people frown while finding out the cost of their "purchase"
We had to charge a middle school teacher once she ended up crying because of frustration.
It killed me.
So, if I ever had a business I will make sure people who need it for a good cause or don't have so much money will be able to get "it" some way. Whatever "it" is.
Through this job I've grown and learned more about myself.
And it's true anything you go through you learn more about yourself.
So that's about it, for now
peace,
jjenvy
Comments