Green turtle neck.

You came into the room, fast paced.

I thought it was joke...apparently it wasn't

I noticed the small fast taps you give the piece of chalk in your hand...

and the deep breaths you take after you write on the board...

the fast wiping of the board like if you were running out of time.

My heart started beating....racing with you and laughing at the same time.

I had no idea what that was but, I liked it.

There was something about you
...something terribly geeky

Every time I think about that moment today, It makes me smile.

By the way, that green turtle neck you wore today...was hideous.

But I still like you either way.








Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there JJENVY,

seeing you still posting and blogging is cool, I hope you will remember me...

Jesse

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.