Hmm
I've been thinking for a while about several things.
I'll explain my thoughts here just because personally..I really don't have someone to talk to.
The "friends" I have we grew apart with some sort of an invisible boundary.
And community college isn't really helping we are all commuters...we see each other in class and then go in our own separate ways.
I do have my family but there are just things you don't tell immediate family members.
I'm lonely,I just roam around doing what I'm suppose to be doing.
Then I see others laughing having "fun" and with friends that let them be themselves.
And I just say "I don't care"
While I stand there knowing the truth.
Realizing I'm in slow motion and everyone else is in fast-forward.
Friends are already engaged,married,or expecting a child.
I'm definitely not in a hurry to get married or get pregnant..definitely not lol
Or get into any relationship because I prefer the friends-first-bf-later theory sort of thing.
I'll explain my thoughts here just because personally..I really don't have someone to talk to.
The "friends" I have we grew apart with some sort of an invisible boundary.
And community college isn't really helping we are all commuters...we see each other in class and then go in our own separate ways.
I do have my family but there are just things you don't tell immediate family members.
I'm lonely,I just roam around doing what I'm suppose to be doing.
Then I see others laughing having "fun" and with friends that let them be themselves.
And I just say "I don't care"
While I stand there knowing the truth.
Realizing I'm in slow motion and everyone else is in fast-forward.
Friends are already engaged,married,or expecting a child.
I'm definitely not in a hurry to get married or get pregnant..definitely not lol
Or get into any relationship because I prefer the friends-first-bf-later theory sort of thing.
I'm just not sure what to do now.

Comments