Today
I sit here in front of my new computer staring at youtube video results of "what should I do with my life" Nothing really came up.
I'm currently tired after I slept and stayed in bed after taking some medicine all day to day.
having list scroll down and up in my head of things to do tomorrow -tomorrow being one of the busiest days of my life that know of till now.
I tired I wan't to go to sleep but I can't -I'm clearly fighting it.
Because I'm planning on making a speech/presentation about phobia and I need to hide photos that will show up in one of the folders in my flash drive because I don't want anyone especially my whole class to see them projected on to a larger tarp thing.
That and i have to wake up early tomorrow at 4 am to pick a fellow up and drop him off a his bus stop and them I go to school and come back-pick fellow up and go to work and my day will end at hopefully 11 pm
Typing all this up is exhausting.
I can't think anymore
I lost my inspiration not because I'm sick but because I forced myself to get away from all things creative. I thought it would lead me nowhere. I really would like to have a job where I would feel comfortable not to worry and see other people upset and yell about stupid little things.
They don't know that where I work it's all about the $
and it honestly sickness me -I just need the job or a better one.
Just the other day I was working on replenishing shelves when I heard someone going though our reicepts
I look and there was my boss again and again and again LOOKING...WRITING...down numbers of how much we made that fucking day
because that's all what my boss cares about
fuck...him
I was annoyed so I walked away dropped my things and walked around the shop helping people-or just walked until this bastard leaves
I get annoyed of his way of communicating and what pisses me off is that all he cares about is money "how much did you make?"
me:(in my head) fucktard! I just fucking clocked in! I made a mutherfucking penny for your sorry ass!
I hate selling things I can personally can't afford makes me feel like scum
I telling people that outrageous prices
And seeing people think highly of themselves when they tell me that bought an original off eBay
Off eBay lol...really?
This is all for now /I'm really feeling sleepy right now,
I'm sick if you haven't noticed and I think the nyquil is making me sleepy-goodnight.
I'm currently tired after I slept and stayed in bed after taking some medicine all day to day.
having list scroll down and up in my head of things to do tomorrow -tomorrow being one of the busiest days of my life that know of till now.
I tired I wan't to go to sleep but I can't -I'm clearly fighting it.
Because I'm planning on making a speech/presentation about phobia and I need to hide photos that will show up in one of the folders in my flash drive because I don't want anyone especially my whole class to see them projected on to a larger tarp thing.
That and i have to wake up early tomorrow at 4 am to pick a fellow up and drop him off a his bus stop and them I go to school and come back-pick fellow up and go to work and my day will end at hopefully 11 pm
Typing all this up is exhausting.
I can't think anymore
I lost my inspiration not because I'm sick but because I forced myself to get away from all things creative. I thought it would lead me nowhere. I really would like to have a job where I would feel comfortable not to worry and see other people upset and yell about stupid little things.
They don't know that where I work it's all about the $
and it honestly sickness me -I just need the job or a better one.
Just the other day I was working on replenishing shelves when I heard someone going though our reicepts
I look and there was my boss again and again and again LOOKING...WRITING...down numbers of how much we made that fucking day
because that's all what my boss cares about
fuck...him
I was annoyed so I walked away dropped my things and walked around the shop helping people-or just walked until this bastard leaves
I get annoyed of his way of communicating and what pisses me off is that all he cares about is money "how much did you make?"
me:(in my head) fucktard! I just fucking clocked in! I made a mutherfucking penny for your sorry ass!
I hate selling things I can personally can't afford makes me feel like scum
I telling people that outrageous prices
And seeing people think highly of themselves when they tell me that bought an original off eBay
Off eBay lol...really?
This is all for now /I'm really feeling sleepy right now,
I'm sick if you haven't noticed and I think the nyquil is making me sleepy-goodnight.
Comments