New me wins

Looking though all my old posts here -I realize I've grown a lot I mean A LOT.
A better talker...
a person who doesn't really give an F about people who might judge because
I would rather have people around me that like me for who I am than
Who I want them to see me as.
I've honestly never felt relived
I've become more open with people
They might secretly judge-but I just don't care
Why?
Because I'm telling the truth
I am true
and we are all -not perfect
I'm not perfect-neither are you
and if you accept me for who I am
than I will accept you for who you are
--man--this is awesome :)

I know I'm weird but...
I
just
don't
care.


Peace and much love,jjenvy
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.