Teddy Bear and a Nutcracker
Last night while I was closing the store I found a white teddy bear with a soft white swirly fur and a bow-I held him tight and then I found a nutcracker with his red coat with gems and a tall sword that can defend a whole army with a tall hat to warn others of who he is.
Then I felt like the little girl from the nutcracker.
It was weird but, in sweet way.
I haven't felt like this
or hugged a teddy bear
in a long time...
I wondered the empty story with no one in sight alone with the teddy and nutcracker.
Until I placed them all back...the teddy in basket along with other teddy bears...
and the nutcracker on a shelf where all the other nutcrackers stand tall,holding firm to their swords.
Peace and much love,jjenvy
Then I felt like the little girl from the nutcracker.
It was weird but, in sweet way.
I haven't felt like this
or hugged a teddy bear
in a long time...
I wondered the empty story with no one in sight alone with the teddy and nutcracker.
Until I placed them all back...the teddy in basket along with other teddy bears...
and the nutcracker on a shelf where all the other nutcrackers stand tall,holding firm to their swords.
Peace and much love,jjenvy
Comments