Fustration

I have not written mindfully in a long time.
I finally graduated.
You would think by now I found my destination.
Not quite true.

I don't know where I'm going.
Hopefully a place where I feel comfortable knowing everything is fine and in place, settled.

I have anxiety. Along with slight states of depression and or energy.

I have issues remembering, concentrating, and focusing.

But I have extremely vivid dreams that one can only imagine.

I feel that is the only thing I can finish.

"You finished college"

Yes, but I ended in a place where I wanted to be.

When I was younger I imagined myself writing for a music magazine attending shows or being a designer in the big city, living the life.

I feel very far from that.

* Did all your negative thoughts hinder you from being what you want to be?*

I feel like that maybe.

please tell me I can still achieve it.

Please please please let me get what I want.

I'm tired of tripping over all my incoherent self.


                                                                        photo source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.