It's been 2 year and some months.

Reread my last post back in 2016. Here are some updates.
  • Still have some trust issues
  • My patience...still have some. But only a bit.
  • I deal with more problems at home (hearing others argue and a lot crying) 

"The world is changing and the adaptable are the one's who survive."
This still holds true.

"And I'm losing trust of people. This is only one side of me. And I don't want it."

Talking back to old jjenvy:
You need to lose trust of people. This is ultimately how to wisely choose who to trust. You can't go off an trust everyone. Either they gain it or loose it. That's how the world works.



Maybe I have to become a little cold. Adulting does that to you I suppose.


Also all this stress that comes with it... has been causing some tension on my right side of my jaw.
Oh well.


Much peace & love
till next time,

jjenvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.