Adult life reflection post
I see I've posted back in October 2018.
Quick update:
My 27 year old self have become something way different than I imagined.
Remember when you relaxed.
When you had less of care of what happened.
When all you had to deal with is mild anxiety.
Now you:
Remember when you relaxed.
When you had less of care of what happened.
When all you had to deal with is mild anxiety.
Now you:
- burn out every other week
- you barely have time for a social life because of life's lemons
- anxiety goes off the roof sometimes
- coffee is your crutch
- and all nighters are a bad habit
- procrastination is even now a thing
- you've probably given all your patience to people who waste it
- you learned that your values are something you stand by not push to the side to be "nice"
- you've become more a assertive... more "cut throat"
- I still do believe in karma (those who choose to play their cards that way will eventually come to face it) this also includes myself. No one gets away with it
Remember your goals you had.
You didn't what to be the creative that grew up to not draw anymore. Want a stab your heart? Here.
You didn't want to be stuck in an office like a numbered employee "office space"
later jjenvy
Comments