Hmm time for change?

Hi again,
I didn't think I would be back but, here I am.
I need to get something off my chest here. On a blog that no one reads. ha


Lately, I've been dealing with much thinking -  the things that I've done in the past.
I gave too much. I like to give. 

But there comes a point where things lose it's value after being given multiple times.

It's like overproduction lowers the value and if the item is a limited edition that value is high.



That's how I felt with a few things in the past.
I've given things to people of exposed valuable emotions to people, people that I've held close.

But later, I realized they didn't value our moments or items as I'd thought they would - mutually.

I give and give someone more and feel drained. I don't get much in return.

It get's me tired and leaves me thinking 

should I even bother?
should I invest anymore?

Between you and me reader, it's focused in a few relationships (not romantic - mainly friendship and family based)



So I don't know about it at the moment.

I just woke up today with the feeling of being drained and tired to giving to people who seem to not give a shit when I fully invest in them. 

And they just r/woosh over their head.


Kinda just want someone who listens, who cares, and fully communicates it.

But now in...
MODE: text & forget ✌(hit me up when you're ready)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goo

Stop overthinking. Work for yourself. Focus on today.

What i did.