Tired of this too.
I like that person. The idea of you. Hopefully the real you.
Our many conversations we've had. Truer words I've ever spoken.
But I hope the things you have told me are true.
The things that I feel we connected with, the similarities and curiosities.
I want to be there for you.
f_ck, why don't you hear me?
Don't you see my heart yearning to hear back from you?
To see if your day went well? That you're okay?
You live miles away from me.
I shouldn't like this person who I talk to over a webcam. It feels unreal.
But I want it to be real.
There wasn't anything? There?
When I try to not think of you. It's ripping me apart.
It's like I flood my heart with warmth and joy and then it cools quickly.
Where's the isolation?
The seal to keep the warmth?
The realness that I want so terribly.
EDIT:
Fuck getting hung up on guys.
I'm gonna work on myself.
K bye ✌
Our many conversations we've had. Truer words I've ever spoken.
But I hope the things you have told me are true.
The things that I feel we connected with, the similarities and curiosities.
I want to be there for you.
f_ck, why don't you hear me?
Don't you see my heart yearning to hear back from you?
To see if your day went well? That you're okay?
You live miles away from me.
I shouldn't like this person who I talk to over a webcam. It feels unreal.
But I want it to be real.
There wasn't anything? There?
When I try to not think of you. It's ripping me apart.
It's like I flood my heart with warmth and joy and then it cools quickly.
Where's the isolation?
The seal to keep the warmth?
The realness that I want so terribly.
EDIT:
Fuck getting hung up on guys.
I'm gonna work on myself.
K bye ✌
Comments